You can edit news items or event listings you've submitted, but not comments. Here's how.
- Log in, if you haven't already.
- Navigate to the post, a blog entry or other content, that you want to edit or remove. (You can find a list of your content items by selecting "My workspace" from the menu in the left hand column of the "Got news?" or "My account" pages. Then click on the headline of the post you want to edit.)
- Click the "Edit" tab at the top of the post, and you can make whatever changes you need.
- Review your changes by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking "Preview."
- If you're satisfied with the changes, click "Submit." Otherwise continue making changes and previewing them till you're happy with the result.
- If you want to delete the entry entirely, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Delete" button. Then click "Delete" again when asked to confirm your action.
Sorry, but Evanston Now's content management system does not let users edit comments once they've been submitted. So, please carefully preview each comment before you submit it.