Feb 15 2009 - 11:16pm |
It is with excitement that we inform you of our campaign web site launch – you can access it atCity Planning and Economic Development: Four immediate actions (Christopher Hart for 6th Ward Alderman)Feb 15 2009 - 11:04am | chris_hart | | 0 comments
The Master Plans oCity Budget: Six immediate actions the incoming 6th Ward Alderman must take (Christopher Hart for 6th Ward Alderman)Feb 13 2009 - 6:01pm | chris_hart | | 0 comments
The current City Council has approved a budget that projects a small General Fund surplus without a prope
- Feb 12 2009 - 9:09pm | Mark Sloane | | 0 comments
- Feb 12 2009 - 9:43am | John Zbesko | | 0 comments
At the Planning and Development Committee meeting February 9, a zoning change for 912-946 Pitner was introduced.
- Feb 11 2009 - 11:21pm | Lesley Williams | | 0 comments
I am a great
admirer of Lorraine Morton, but I was distressed to learn that the
board is considering re-naming Haven school for her. Aside from the
- Feb 12 2009 - 10:42pm | Mark Tendam | | 2 comments
BOARDS AND COMMITTEES
Better Existence with HIV (BEHIV) Board 1998 – 2006
Board President 1998 – 2004
- Feb 9 2009 - 10:23am | Jane Grover | | 0 comments
As a long-time advocate for open and transparent government, working both from within and outside government, I understand our elected officials' duty to satisfy the public's right to information a
- Feb 9 2009 - 6:30am | Anonymous (not verified) | | 1 comment
- Feb 8 2009 - 8:47am | Junad Rizki | | 0 comments
- Feb 7 2009 - 7:04pm | John Zbesko | | 0 comments
In my blogs and speeches so far as candidate for alderman, I have emphasized my knowledge and experience, listing intellectual credentials and professional accomplishments.
- Feb 4 2009 - 7:37pm | chris_hart | | 0 comments
Madam Mayor and Members of the Council
- Feb 3 2009 - 12:40pm | John Zbesko | | 0 comments
Last night (2/3/09), the City Council spent at least a half hour discussing the budget for training for city employees.
- Feb 2 2009 - 6:41am | Tim Angell | | 18 comments
The 9th Ward needs an alderman who will be a strong leader and team builder, one who works in a civil and respectful way with all constituents. Coleen Burrus is that leader.
- Jan 31 2009 - 10:36am | Tressa Randolph | | 0 comments
What is the CNC?
Dedicated and committed community members assisting in the maintenance of quality education in Evanston Schools.