You want to know what's happening in your community. We make it easy.
When you subscribe to Evanston Now -- the area's leading news source -- you get:
- Full access to all new and archived stories.
- Our Daybreak News and Midday Update email newsletters that summarize the newest stories.
And your complete daily supply of Evanston news costs as little as $1.25 a week.
No source provides more coverage of Evanston.
Among the beats we cover:
- Evanston city government
- School District 65
- Evanston Township High School
- Commercial construction and public infrastructure projects across the city.
- Local business openings, closings and major development.
What our readers are saying
- "Evanston Now is worth money and I am willing to donate a yearly amount." -- DJ
- "I think your reporting is excellent and would be happy to pay a monthly fee." -- PB
- "Evanston Now provides an excellent service to the community." -- TM
- "You do a great job of covering our community and we will gladly pay for it." -- KB
Frequently asked questions
How much does a subscription cost?
The cost for a Full access subscription is $5.95 per month if billed monthly or $64.95 per year if billed annually. At the annual rate that's just $1.25 a week.
For readers who'd like to do more to strengthen our coverage of the community, we also offer Supporter subscriptions starting at $9.95 a month or $99.50 annually.
How does billing work?
When you set up your subscription account, you'll enter a credit or debit card number. That card will be charged every month or once a year for your subscription fee. You can canel at any time, and your card will be refunded for the prorated amount left for that billing period.
Do my spouse and I need separate subscriptions?
Nope. Each subscription is meant to serve a household. You can log in from up to five devices at a time with a single subscription.
What if I want to cancel?
You can cancel at any time, though we'll hate to see you go! Simply cancel the account through your dashboard, or contact us at [email protected]
Do you offer group rates?
Yes, we offer group rates for businesses, non-profit groups and other entities. Contact us at [email protected] to learn more.
Is there a paper version?
Nope. Evanston Now is online only.