Sponsored Post: Join the Infant Welfare Society of Evanston on Saturday, Feb. 22, to celebrate Mardi Gras and support IWSE’s mission and service to our children, families and community.
Enjoy incredible food, live music and dancing at this fundraising event, inspired by New Orleans’ Mardi Gras at the Mayne Stage, 1328 W Morse Ave. in Chicago from 7 to 11 p.m.
Tickets are going fast. Buy now!
The regular ticket price is $175, or get the mardi gras package with a specialty mask, beads and reserved seats for $200.
Here’s the schedule for the evening:
- 7 p.m. — Hors d’oeuvres served with entertainment provided by the High Hat Second Line New Orleans brass band.
- 8 p.m. — New Orleans inspired buffet dinner provided by Catered by Design.
- 8:30 p.m. — Special Recognition to the Early Childhood Community Champion, Dave Davis of Northwestern University, and the Early Childhood Volunteer Champion, Mary Beth Roth, for 10 years of service.
- 9 p.m. — Short program, live auction and paddle raise. Live auction to feature four-day luxury New Orleans get away, including first class air travel for two!
- 9:30 p.m. — Dancing to the high energy sounds of Evanston’s own Chicken Bone
Specialty mixed drinks by Crafthouse Cocktails will be featured throughout the evening.
Click here to purchase tickets.
If you can not attend the event but would still like to support IWSE, please make a donation.