The City of Evanston and the Interfaith Housing Center of the Northern Suburbs will hold a meeting this month to inform Evanston residents about their rights and responsibilities under the Evanston Landlord Tenant Ordinance.
The meeting will be held on Tuesday, Jan. 24, from 7 to 8 p.m. in Room 2402 of the Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave.
At this meeting, tenants will:
- Learn about your rights and responsibilities as a tenant under the Evanston Landlord Tenant Ordinance.
- Learn how to effectively work with your landlord to create a better living environment.
- Learn how to request repairs.
- Learn about heat rules.
- Learn security deposits rules.
- Receive answers to your questions from a tenant expert.
For more information and to RSVP, contact: Brendan Saunders 847-501-4352 x402 or at [email protected]