Early voting and grace period registration for suburban Cook County voters for the March 15 Presidential Primary Election starts Monday, Feb. 29, and runs through Monday, March 14.
Evanston residents will be able to register and vote in Room G300 of the Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave. from:
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Feb. 29 through Saturday, March 5.
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday, March 6.
- 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, March 7 through Friday, March 11.
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, March 12.
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday, March 13.
- 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday, March 14.
Grace period registration is the only way to vote for those not yet registered or those whose voter registration is not up to date.
In Illinois, voters do not declare affiliation with a political party when registering to vote. In primary elections, voters may choose to vote a specific political party ballot on election day.
More information is available online.