Early voting for the gubernatorial primary election will be available Monday, March 5, through Monday, March 19, in Room G300 at the Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave.
Early voting hours are:
- March 5-9, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- March 12-16, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- March 19, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- March 10, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- March 17, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- March 11, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- March 18, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Government-issued photo ID is not required, but is helpful if any questions arise. Voters can register to vote on site with two forms of ID, one of which shows the voter’s current address.
A list of candidates is available online.