Evanston Township High School will hold community conversations with “Future Wildkit” parents and families starting next month.
ETHS Superintendent Eric Witherspoon will host the sessions several Evanston/Skokie School District 65 elementary schools.
Parents and family members of children who attend public, private and parochial schools or who are home-schooled in the Evanston/Skokie school district are encouraged to attend the meetings.
Staff members from ETHS will be available to answer questions, help refine understanding of key issues, and build awareness of the school’s current efforts.
Since each student’s high school experience is unique, ETHS also encourages participation by families who have enrolled children at ETHS in the past and may be sending their younger children to ETHS.
The meetings weill be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. on the following schedule:
- Monday, April 16, at Dawes Elementary School, 440 Dodge Ave.
- Thursday, April 26, at Walker Elementary School, 3601 Church St. in Skokie.
- Monday, April 30, at Oakton Elementary School, 436 Ridge Ave.
- Thursday, May 3, at Kingsley Elementary School, 2300 Green Bay Road.
- Wednesday, May 9, at Washington Elementary School, 914 Ashland Ave.
- Monday, May 14, at Lincolnwood Elementary School, 2600 Colfax St.
- Wednesday, May 16, at Lincoln Elementary School, 910 Forest Ave.
- Tuesday, May 29, at Dewey Elementary School, 1551 Wesley Ave.
Spanish language translation will be provided at all sessions except the one on May 3. Free childcare services will be provided at each venue for ages 2-12. Registration for childcare is required.
Interested parents can RSVP for childcare by calling 847-424-7515 or by filling out an online request form on the ETHS website. Childcare will not be available at sessions where parents do not sign up in advance.
For more information, visit the ETHS website or call 847-424-7515.