A grease fire in a kitchen at Kemper Hall at 2420 Campus Drive on the Northwestern campus set off sprinklers and damaged at least two suites Monday. Details from the Daily Northwestern.

Leave a comment

The goal of our comment policy is to make the comments section a vibrant yet civil space. Treat each other with respect — even the people you disagree with. Whenever possible, provide links to credible documentary evidence to back up your factual claims.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *