Sponsored post: Enjoy a five-course Latin fusion meal paired with wine on Thursday, March 7, at the new pop-up dining spot at 1307 Chicago Ave. in Evanston.
Evanston natives Eric Singer from Lucky Platter and Craig Golden from The Space invited Chef Lucero Martinez of Lucero Catering to host this pop up dinner.
The menu features:
- Ricotta Stuffed Ancho Chile – Veggie Papa Rellena – Eggplant Rolls
- Lamb Pops drizzed with Green Mole – Pernil Ravioli with spicy Vodka Sauce
- Spinach Salad with Avocado and Hibiscus
- Bisteca Ranchero with Tenderloin Medallions – Cilantro Rice
- Mexican Coffee – Mango & Berry Desert
One seating only at 7 p.m. for just 18 diners. Price $65 per person. Reservations required by Wednesday, March 6. RSVP now at EventBrite.com.
The distinct flavor of our Latin Caribbean comes alive in Lucero’s kitchen. The meals are prepared traditionally with fresh ingredients enhanced by the islands’ spices and herbs. Lucero has selected in her menu the most popular regional meals encompassing every island’s style, culture and cooking techniques.