The League of Women Voters of Evanston and the Evanston Public Library will host candidate forums for the April 6 election starting on Saturday.
The forums will be held on Zoom, and registration is required. The forums will be streamed on the LWVE Facebook page. Afterwards the forums will be available for on-demand viewing on the LWVE website (lwve.org) and YouTube channel.
Here’s the schedule:
- Wards 1 & 3: Saturday, March 13, 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Wards 2 & 5: Saturday, March 13, 1 to 2:15 p.m.
- City Clerk: Tuesday, March 16, 7 to 8 p.m.
- Wards 6 & 7: Saturday, March 20, 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Wards 4 & 8: Saturday, March 20, 1 to 2:15 p.m.
The public is invited to submit questions for the forums. Questions must be appropriate for the office and directed to all candidates. Questions can be submitted on the Zoom registration form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for questions is 48 hours prior to the event.
Registration for the forums can be found online.
Questions regarding all forums may be submitted to email@example.com, or 847-859-7883.