Start weeding smarter! Edible Evanston's June 26th free class for vegetable gardeners will help you know your weeds and get rid of them before they take over your garden!
• Learn about different weed types, such as annuals and perennials
• Identification tools and hints
• Control suggestions and techniques
• Your questions and answers
• A “weed-walk” to apply what you just learned.
Kim Ellson, a Horticulture Educator with the University of Illinois Extension, will join Edible Evanston again as the speakerl Kim is an expert in commercial greenhouse production, nursery production, landscape installation and maintenance, herbaceous ornamentals, general horticulture, and IPM.
Free. Space is limited.
Sunday, June 26, 3:00–5:00 p.m.
Ridgeville Park District
908 Seward Street, Evanston, IL 60202