Updated 5:55 a.m. 4/3/19: Here are the results of Tuesday’s election for school and park districts serving Evanston.
Evanston Township High School
With all 58 precincts reporting
- Monique Parsons — 31.36 percent and 4,057 votes.
- Elizabeth Rolewicz — 26.68 percent and 3,451 votes.
- Stephanie Teterycz — 23.77 percent and 3,075 votes.
- Slaney Palmer — 18.20 percent and 2,354 votes.
The top three finishers won seats on the board.
Oakton Community College
With all 314 precincts reporting, the top three finishers, elected to the board from among the 13 candidates running, are Gail Bush with 13.61 percent and 9,622 votes, Wendy Yanow with 11.88 percent and 8,399 votes and Marie Lynn Toussaint with 10.80 percent and 7,635 votes. None of the other candidates cracked the 10 percent level.
Ridgeville Park District
With all 16 precincts reporting:
- Martha Gaines 27.83 percent and 1.103 votes.
- Matthew Marley Mitchell 24.22 percent and 960 votes
- Robert Bady 23.97 percent and 950 votes
- Dan Coyne 23.97 percent and 950 votes.
With three candidates to be elected, the apparent tie for third place is likely to be broken by late-arriving mail-in ballots or by a recount.
Lighthouse Park District
With all three precincts reporting, the referendum to reduce the number of park district commissioners from seven to five has won with 72.46 percent of the vote.
There was no contest in the race for School District 65 board seats or for seats on the Lighthouse Park District board.