Six Evanston companies are among those on a list of the 5,000 fastest growing companies in America.
The list, compiled by Inc. magazine, ranks the Evanston firms as follows:
- 923 – L2TMedia – Founded in 2007 and with revenues last year of $16.3 million, provides performance-based marketing services to auto dealerships.
- 1561 – Acquirent – Founded in 2003 and with revenue of $4.7 million last year, provides outsources sales help for midsize companies and major corporations.
- 1764 – ConsumerBase – Founded in 2001 and with revenues of $6.8 million last year, provides multi-channel direct marketing services.
- 2049 – Breakthrough Technologies – Founded in 1998 and with revenue of $5.2 million last year, crates web, mobile and software products for its clients.
- 2125 – Converged Communication Systems – Founded in 2003 and with revenues of $7 million last year, provides telephone and other telecommunication services to businesses.
- 2259 – Evanston Group – Founded in 1999 and with revenue of $14.3 million last year, provides highly specialized temporary professional recruitment services.
Inc says it based its list on revenue growth from 2009 to 2012 and that all the companies had to be privately-held with a minimum of $2 million in revenue in 2012. Companies generally nominated themselves for inclusion in the list.
Two-hundred-seventy-three Illinois companies made the list.