The City of Evanston’s 2020 Starlight Movies in the Park series begins Tuesday at Mason Park with “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.”
The free outdoor movie series will feature films on five Tuesdays and Saturdays this month at different park sites.
Because of the coronavirus pandemic, all attendees must follow these guidelines:
- Maintain a six-foot distance from those outside of your household at all times.
- Wear a face covering if you are over two years of age.
- Bring your own blankets and chairs, and take them with you when you leave.
All movies will begin at dusk. Movies will be canceled in the event of inclement weather. Capacity will be limited at movies based on the size of the park.
Here’s the schedule
- Tuesday, Aug. 4, Mason Park, Church Street at Florence Avenue, “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker”
- Saturday, Aug. 8, Baker Park, Keeney Street and Forest Avenue, “Trolls World Tour”
- Tuesday, Aug. 11, Dawes Park, Sheridan Road and Church Street, “Just Mercy”
- Saturday, Aug. 15, James Park, Dodge Avenue and Mulford Street, “A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood”
- Tuesday, Aug. 18, Twiggs Park, Simpson Street and Dodge Avenue, “Jumanji: The Next Level”