Paid Post: Downtown Evanston in partnership with the C3 (Creative Commerce Committee) is launching a new campaign called “We Love (downtown) Evanston”.
These days everyone shares pictures of things they love and enjoy on social media; now we want you to show us what you love about Evanston in the
- Best Dish (at a restaurant)
- Best Event
- Best Public Art
- Best Sign or Storefront Window
- Best Cup of Coffee
- Best store-bought purchase
- Best Class (fitness or creative)
- Overall best of (open to interpretation)
- Best Scenic or Architecture
We are hosting this photo contest to help spread this message of love for our city!
In doing so, we hope that you will support our downtown businesses. Below are the guidelines and we look forward to seeing your photos!
Contest starts Saturday, Nov. 25, and ends on Friday, Jan. 26.
- Take creative photos inspired by the categories above.
- Post the photos to Instagram and Facebook.
- In the Instsagram and Facebook captions, tag @downtownevanston and the business/place.
- Use the hashtag #WeLoveEvanston.
At the end of the contest, all submissions will be evaluated for their creativity (extra points for those photos that feature products, service, food/drink, or
activity available at the business) and the winners in each category will have their photos displayed in participating businesses; locations to be announced.
Then the winner of each category will receive a $25 gift certificate to a local restaurant.
Downtown Evanston is a nonprofit corporation that provides marketing and management services to Evanston’s downtown business district. For additional information, visit downtownevanston.org.
The 3C’s mission is “Advancing partnerships between businesses, artists and the community in order to promote commerce, the strength of the arts and quality of life in Evanston.”