Sponsored: The Barre Code Evanston, a fitness studio offering cardio, strength, and restorative workouts with an emphasis on positivity & empowerment, announces a new owner and an expanded class offering, kicking off during its Grand Re-Opening week March 9-15.
Located at 604 Davis St. in Evanston, The Barre Code offers the most efficient and results-driven fitness program with three formats, including Barre: total body isometric workout; Bootcamp: total body conditioning workout with cardio and strength training; and Brawl: sequence based cardio kickboxing workout.
Check us out for free! March 9 – 15
The studio’s new owner Puja Patel, believes in The Barre Code’s mission, what it can do for you, and how it can be a positive force in the community. She has expanded to offer 22 classes a week (and still looking to expand further), so you can work out as often as you like.
During The Barre Code’s launch week, try free classes with our Grand Re-Opening Free Week Pass taught by The Barre Code certified instructors; enjoy our limited class sizes; and flexible, low-commitment packages (available only during the launch week):
- Unlimited monthly membership for $99 per month (lifetime rate) and additional 50% off of the first month
- Lock in a year of classes for only $899 for a year (compared to over $2,000 for competing studios in Evanston)
- Join us for 8 classes a month with a monthly membership rate of $89 per month (lifetime rate) and additional 50% off first month
- Try us for 4 classes a month with a monthly membership rate of $49 per month (lifetime rate) and additional 50% off first month
- All unlimited monthly and yearly members receive unlimited access to The Barre Code on-demand classes, in addition to other membership benefits.
Discounts for students and teachers!
The Barre Code Evanston is also offering students and teachers discounted monthly unlimited memberships for a lifetime rate of $79 per month and additional 50% off of the first month.
In addition to free classes and special membership pricing, The Barre Code Evanston is offering vendor sponsors, giveaways and free swag during March 9-15.
For more information on class schedule and Grand Re-Opening week activities, please visit The Barre Code Evanston Schedule.